Our Very First Encounter

by 10:56 AM 0 comments

From The PIGS Mouth:

"I'm one of queen Kims subs that ran and came back. I will attest that it's stupid. I got three months of mandatory video slavery where I must take any humiliation no Matter how disgusting. She just made me come over and lick dirt off her socks and open my mouth to ash for pictures then kicked me out. I felt ridiculous and that was her saying hello. The next three months I think will be severe... im still spitting the dirt, grime and dog hair out of my mouth :-*"

 (he posted this on one of My blog posts about an hour or two after meeting Me for the first time.... Since he flaked on Me the first time he tried to session with Me... He is a moron to say the least. LOL)


Godess-$A

Your Bittersweet Addiction

Superior FinDomme. Supreme Brat. Stunning Foot GODdess.
you were born beneath Me. And you will serve under Me like the good bitchpig you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment